After being denied a visitor’s visa, try to access why you were denied. Here are a few ways to help increase your chances before reapplying:
- Travel to countries that do not require a visa for entry
- When you travel to other countries, spend limited time, for example, 1-2 weeks per visit.
- If you were single when applying, try dating to start a meaningful relationship, this can improve your social status over time.
- If you work for an organization, try to work towards a promotion to increase your salary; This will improve your financial stability.
- If you are working in the company for a few months, reapply after one(1) year
- If you have a business, work towards growing your business and ensure it’s registered to conduct business and pay your taxes as well.
- If you are ina relationship with a civil servant who earns a substantial amount per month, you both can apply together for the visa, it’s not a guarantee, but it helps in most situations.
- If you were denied as a family, try re-applying after one year by yourself, given that you have social and economic ties to your home country.