Jamaican Passport: Renewal
About the service
Our team will collect all relevant information regarding your passport renewal and get everything done for you online. It’s a three(3) step process where the applicant submits his information via our online form then sends a message to us via our WhatsApp contact (876-560-5040 or 876-534282) or call directly via the same contact numbers. A specialist will get everything done for you and advise you on the next step and how you’ll get your new passport.
Requirements for Passport Renewal
Send a copy of your passport front page to our business email address or to our WhatsApp contact at +1 (876) 560-5040 / (876) 553-4282.
A digital passport size photograph
Your photographs cannot be older than 6 months, preferably if its a recent photo. When you visit a photo studio to take your photo, have the photographer send a digital copy of the photo to our email address. Our email is [email protected]
You will require one of the following documents to apply online:
- Jamaican Birth Certificate
- Jamaica Adoption Certificate
- Jamaican Citizenship Certificate
Who can use this service?
- Anyone who received their passport as an adult on or after September 03, 2001.
- Anyone who’s current passport is expired.
- Anyone who’s passport will expire in one year or less.
Who cannot use this service?
- Persons who change their name legally and wish to update their passport.
- Persons who’s passport was reported lost or stolen.
What's the process?
EXPEDITE TRAVEL SERVICES
Contact our team today!
Our team of experienced professionals are ready to assist you with any queries or questions you may have.